- Actors: John Fiedler, Jim Cummings, Ken Sansom, Paul Winchell, Michael Gough
- Format: Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, HiFi Sound, NTSC
- Rated: G – General Audience
- Number of tapes: 1
- Studio: Walt Disney Video
- VHS Release Date: July 17, 1996
- Run Time: 47 minutes
Rabbit has a party in “Party Poohper,” but the rest of the gang is tied up trying to save bunnies from danger. (Poor Rabbit, rather touchingly, holds the party festivities anyway with stitched-together doll versions of his absent friends.) In “Pooh Day Afternoon,” Christopher Robin asks Pooh to be his assistant dog sitter, a serious job that the old bear might not be up to. Good stuff, pleasing animation that moves well, strong characters with real feelings often expressed movingly, and plenty of humor.