- The revolutionary new TigerProofing system lets you alter courses to create the most competitive experience possible
- Play old favorites like ebble Beach Golf Links, St Andrews Links, and TPC at Sawgrass — or try the all-new Emerald Dragon for a real golfing challenge
- 14 new fantasy characters challenge you on the links — along with 15 licensed pros like Tiger Woods, John Daly, Vijay Singh, Charles Howell III, Notah Begay III, and Jesper Parnevik
- New putting and chipping systems allow for a total precision swing — you can even direct whether to hit it straight, fade, or draw it back
- Play an outstanding Career Mode as you follow the 52-week PGA Tour events, over 10 seasons
Tiger’s back and EA’s got him. This “2005” edition of the best-selling golf series will challenge the superstar prodigy like never before, however, with its new “Tiger-Proofing” course editing tools. Course can be altered, with longer tees or narrower fairways for example, to take away some of the advantages the accurate, long-ball hitting Tiger Woods wields. As in other recent versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour, single players create their own customized golfer (using a new and improved version of EA’s Game Face feature) and attempt to work the character up the leader boards of various tournaments and events, eventually earning the right to challenge a number of unlockable real-life legends of the sport, including Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods himself.