- Platform : Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Rated: Teen
- The Sims 2 Seasons is an Expansion Pack and requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition for PC to play. Check to make sure you can run The Sims 2.
- Dramatic and Detailed Weather Effects – A brand-new visual experience has come to the world of The Sims 2. Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. All four seasons are spectacularly rendered to occur in every The Sims 2 neighborhood
- Benefit from Each Season – Seasons impact your Sims’ relationships, moods, wants, and fears.
- Share New activities – New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together! Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating
- Reap the Fruits of Your Sims’ Labors – Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more
Experiencing all four seasons for the first time – from seasonal activities to all-new outerwear for unpredictable weather – is guaranteed to provide a whole new level of excitement for your Sims! Not only will your Sims experience the seasons changing in spring, summer, autumn and winter, but each season will deliver unique benefits, impacting your Sims relationships, mood, skills, careers and more. And be sure to dress your Sims appropriately for the weather – freezing, sunburn and other unexpected weather effects can occur. The Sims 2 Seasons really delivers what the players have been asking for – a unique gaming experience offering new seasonal, outdoor activities that players can engage in. And because each season unfolds differently, spring, summer autumn and winter will look different than the year before, guaranteeing a fresh experience each season, said Vice President and Studio Head of The Sims Division, Rod Humble. From fishing with Dad on a cool lake to catching fireflies on a warm summer night – these are the great moments in life we remember either from growing up with our parents or growing up with our kids. The wonderful gardening system adds another layer of player creativity and nurturing which is the perfect compliment to the base game.