- Mix Genes: Your Sims have DNA and inherit physical and personality traits. Take your Sims through an infinite number of generations as you evolve their family tree.
- Fulfill Dreams: Your Sims now have purpose in life. Do they aspire to a life of fame, fortune, family, knowledge, or romance? It’s up to you to decide if they will be a lover or a loser, a prince or a pauper, a fool or a mastermind, and many other choices. Give them what they want and they’ll lead a long, successful existence; indulge their fears and risk ruining their lives. It’s all in your hands.
- Push The Extremes: Will your Sims be left at the altar and need a shrink, or inherit a fortune and become filthy rich? Witness the big moments that make every Sim’s life uniquely memorable.
- Unlimited Creativity: Generate unique Sims with the new Create-A-Sim, packed with a vast selection of facial features, hairstyles, and outfits. Build dream homes and design neighborhoods with new building, design, and home furnishing options.
- Revolutionary Movie-making: Make your own Sim films with the all-new movie-making feature. Create the cast, set the stage, take control of the camera, and capture your own screenplay in action. Zoom in close to record every detail as your very own Sims sitcom unfolds.
In the The Sims 2, you direct your Sims over a lifetime and mix their genes from one generation to the next. You set your Sims’ goals in life; fame, fortune, family, romance or knowledge. Give them a long, successful existence or leave their lives in shambles. Take them to extremes, from getting busted to seeing a ghost, from marrying an alien to writing a great novel. Unleash your creativity with the all-new Create-A-Sim, new building options, and the new in-game movie camera. Get ready to mix their genes, fulfill their dreams, and push them to extremes. What do you want to do with your Sims’ lives?
The full-fledged sequel to the astoundingly popular Sims game will feature completely redesigned graphics, environments, character customization, extended life span, and more. Create your new Sim with an unprecedented level of customization, beginning at the genetic level. This time around your Sims grow up, have kids (whose appearances are determined by the physical attributes of their parents), die, and swim in the hot tub.
Play out the entire lifespan of your Sim, receiving Life Points at crucial moments such as getting married, or at a child’s birth. Graphic detail reaches new heights from the fully 3D, multi-story environments to the plugs that connect plasma screen monitors, to the detail of a Sims’ shirt and shoes.