- An original storyline, inspired by the classic Jules Vern novel 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- An enthralling adventure to delight and astond adventurers of all levels!
- Original and beautiful graphical environments inspired by 19th century drawings and engravings!
- Original score and wonderfully immersive ambient sounds!
- Puzzles throughout, graphical detail, explore the Nautilus, suspense
Explore one of literature’s most memorable sea vessels in this modern tale inspired by Jules Verne’s 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The player takes the role of a young, modern-day researcher who makes an almost unbelievable discovery. High-tech sonar readings indicate an enormous metal structure resting on the sea floor far below. The hero can barely dare to hope that it might be the fabled Nautilus — the amazing submarine vessel of Captain Nemo.
Indeed, the researcher soon realizes his hopes as he travels down to the sunken craft and becomes the first human to set foot on the Nautilus in over a century. But his adventure has only begun. Far more advanced than ever imagined, the Nautilus is equipped with sophisticated artificial intelligence. The ship initially mistakes the researcher for her master Captain Nemo but when she realizes her mistake, the hero must rely on wit and luck to survive the ship’s deadly “Intruder Watch” security system.