- The ‘One Touch Squad Control’ system features intuitive and straightforward Squad Maneuvers and Squad Commands.
- Set in the uncompromising world of the Star Wars military – as a special squad unit in the Republic’s Clone Army, you’ll engage in all-out firefights and intense gameplay.
- Episode III content includes locations, enemies, vehicles and the ability to play Clones as they appear in the film.
- Both original and new content from the Star Wars universe, including a deadly arsenal of over a dozen weapons, a variety of highly intelligent enemy creatures and unique and varied alien locations.
- State of the art graphics utilizing the latest advancements in technology layered onto proven FPS gameplay.
Star Wars: Republic Commando is a squad-based shooter played from a first-person perspective. Taking place during the time of the Clone Wars, Republic Commando casts players in the role of a Republic Special Operations unit as they prepare to lead a team of white armored soldiers across different worlds to investigate disturbances from an unidentified alien threat. As opposed to the adventure elements found in LucasArts’ Jedi Knight series, Republic Commando emphasizes military combat not unlike Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, albeit in a futuristic setting. Players will arm themselves with an array of high-powered weapons and use their computer-enhanced visor displays to coordinate attacks, issue commands, and reposition the group to neutralize the potentially hostile threats encountered during missions. The game makes use of Epic Games’ Unreal technology to deliver a dynamic environment as seen through the eyes of an elite clone trooper.