- 4-head, hi-fi stereo VCR with Quasi S-VHS playback so you can view S-VHS cassettes at standard VHS resolution
- 19-micron heads deliver the clearest possible picture in EP (extended-play) mode; Flash Rewind spools a T-120 in about 60 seconds
- Commercial Skip allows you to advance the tape through unwanted material for 30 seconds each time the Commercial Skip button is pushed
- Front-panel audio/video inputs facilitate easy hookup with a camcorder, gaming device, or second VCR
- Measures 17 x 3.88 x 10.5 inches (W x H x D)
The 4-head SLV-N750 hi-fi VHS recorder from Sony is an inexpensive, high-quality VCR that is perfect for your home theater or anywhere in the house. The SLV-N750 provides everything you need in a VCR. It’s easy to use and offers you superior recording quality, even when you are recording in extended-play mode.
With a minimum of setup required, you can begin using the SLV-N750 almost immediately. Hooking the VCR up to your TV or your home theater is simple, and the SLV-N750 will automatically program all available TV channels as well as set the clock for you.
Picture and recording quality are enhanced with Sony’s four dual recording and playback heads. Don’t be afraid of getting the most out of your videotapes. Even when you record a full eight hours on a tape, the SLV-N750’s 19-micron recording heads and the digital auto tracking system ensure a great picture. The SLV-N750 offers stereo sound as well.
Skipping commercials just got easier. With one touch, the commercial skip feature of the SLV-N750 allows you to automatically skip 30 seconds on the tape at a time, up to two minutes at once. Another common nuisance is a thing of the past with the flash rewind feature. A full-length tape can be rewound in about a minute.
The stylish, silver-toned SLV-N750 VCR is designed to be a perfect match with Sony WEGA TVs but works seamlessly with any brand of television. The wide body of the VCR is intended to mesh with other home theater, stereo, and video components, and will offer an appealing visual match with larger TVs.
The SLV-N750 provides two composite-video inputs and two analog audio inputs: one set in the rear of the unit and one set in front for quick hookups of your camcorder or other devices. The VCR has one composite-video output at the back of the unit.
You can schedule up to eight programs with the easy-to-use recording timer, and the multilingual onscreen display makes it easy to set up the VCR or record programs with instructions in English, Spanish, and French.