- Platform : Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 95
- Rated: Everyone
- Complete with fantastic attractions, zany contraptions, crazy coasters, and loony visitors, SimTheme Park World delivers plenty of thrills, laughs, and surprises
- Start the game by selecting one of four themes (Space Zone, Lost Kingdom, Wonder Land, and Halloween), then build your park to your own personal specifications
- From selecting the construction site to hiring the hot dog vendors, you’re in charge
- Call the shots, select the rides, and hire and fire your staff as you create tantalizing shops, delicious concessions, and wacky sideshows
- The game’s excellent AI creates realistic and humorous behavior from your employees and park patrons as they roam across the fully rendered 3-D game world
You control many aspects of your park including its overall design, the number and distribution of employees, the choice of rides and other buildings and the cost of entry in this theme park sim. There are four themes to choose from, although only two are available to start with. Themes include Halloween and Space. The game employs a system of golden tickets, earned for god performance in specified areas, such as visitor number. These allow you to unlock new features. It is possible to switch to a first-person view and ride the rides you have built. The game’s graphics and interface are effective.