- SimSafari brings Africa to you.
- Imagine yourself in rugged bush country, peering through binoculars at vast herds of elephants, zebras and lions.
- Choose from exotic plants and wildlife to create your own safari park.
- Team with a neighboring village and build a flourishing safari camp.
- Even tackle wild missions! Subtle mix between SimCity and an African Safari.
- For ages 8+.
SimSafari allows kids aged eight and up to design their own safari park, importing animals and plants to an area and setting up tourist facilities to accommodate paying guests. Kids can use advisors to help them and there is a “helpful hints” section in the guide that gives advice on what to do if your animal species are dying with no apparent cause, and more. The park is rated by stars, from one to five. Can you build a five-star rated Safari park? There is also a quiz section that tests kids’ knowledge of animals.