- Play the entire game in a sandbox style right on the title screen.
- Innovative side scrolling action where objects spelled out to solve spatial puzzles become real and combinable in-game and can be reused.
- Over 30,000 items are available to help you and your imagination collect Starites.
- 220 levels of single player, pick-up and play fun.
- Share levels you create with the level editor via Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection.
In Scribblenauts, players use the Nintendo DS touch-screen to help their character Maxwell acquire the Starite in each level by solving a series of puzzles armed with their stylus, notepad and imagination. Players jot down the word for any object that comes to mind in order to reach the goal. Every object behaves as it would in the real world, and players can combine countless objects to create completely new scenarios. Every level has more than one written object to use as a solution, opening up the game to endless replay. In Scribblenauts, players advance through ten worlds, each with eleven puzzle and eleven action levels for a total of 220 challenges to complete. Each level has a par for the number of objects suggested to finish the level.