- Six islands full of environmentally themed match-three puzzle action
- Use 15 different power-ups to clear more difficult puzzles
- Rescue and photograph 75 different animal species
- Collect over 350 habitat fragments to piece together scene depictions of 6 breathtaking regions of the island
- Earn over 30 environment upgrades as you discover ancient artifacts leading to the secrets of the island
Gamers take on the role of Dr. Evan Finch and head to the Galapagos archipelago to reverse the negative effects of global warming on the local flora and fauna in this environmentally themed puzzle game. Players are given large grids filled with a variety of tropical items, and they must swap two squares of the grid in order to match three or more like elements and unlock 350 “habitat fragments” that have been suspended in stone. Puzzle grids can be several screens in size, but there are 15 different power-ups to help gamers maneuver. Matching certain elements, such as wood or water, gives players the ability to purchase 32 different environmental upgrades that produce new forests and waterways to attract the missing wildlife. The habitat fragments collected during match-three portions of Paradise Quest can then be used in simple picture jigsaw puzzles that unlock new playable environments, and players can then take photos to document the return of 75 indigenous species.