- Based on the 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup Series racing season
- Experience an authentic driving experience with realistic physics
- 16 recreated tracks with actual cars, drivers, sponsors, and track-side scenery and billboards
- Novice racers can use Help features for assistance with braking, shifting, and steering
- For 1 to 2 players, or up to 8 player over a LAN
Authentic racing from qualification to championship. As you round turn four and enter the tri-oval at Talladega you’re pushing 200 MPH and it;s 150 degrees inside your car. Behind you, Terry Labonte is inching closer and at this rate he’ll take the air off your spoiler. As you speed through turn one you hear your spotter on the two-way” “Trouble in turn two. Stay low.” Staying clear of the apron, you maneuver behind Dale Earnhardt in the #3 car and draft him for one more lap until you can slingshot past him in turn three leaving both Labonte and Earnhardt in the dust. This is racing as real as it gets. NEW FEATURES: -1996 season cars, drivers and tracks provide up-to-the-minute realism. -Crew chief and spotter audio alert you to track conditions. -New fast and easy Arcade Mode lets you jump in and start driving.