- Enter a world of unforgettable beauty and intrigue in 3 epic games from the Magic Encyclopaedia saga. Within all the rich and detailed environments there are thousands of objects to seek and find.
- Includes magic encyclopedia first story, magic encyclopedia moonlight, and magic encyclopedia illusions for one incredible price!
- In magic encyclopedia first story, put your skills and savvy to the test in an epic quest to stop an ancient evil from being unleashed upon the world.
- In magic encyclopedia moonlight, embark on an adventure like no other as you travel through time and scour the globe for clues in search of a missing professor.
- In Magic Encyclopedia Illusions, when nothing is what it seems anymore, it’s up to you to find reality and stop the illusionist.
Enter a world of unforgettable beauty and intrigue in 3 epic games from the Magic Encyclopedia saga. Within all the rich and detailed environments there are thousands of objects to seek and find. This Special Trilogy Edition includes Magic Encyclopedia First Story, Magic Encyclopedia Moonlight, and Magic Encyclopedia Illusions all for one incredible price! Magic Encyclopedia First Story takes you on a journey of magic and wonder as you guide a young lady on a quest to stop the manifestation of a terrible evil. As you search beautiful hand-painted scenes for hidden objects, solve cunning puzzles and enjoy delightful mini-games, you`ll move ever closer to the startling discovery at the end of the journey. In Magic Encyclopedia Moonlight, when Katarina and Rodger discover their favorite professor missing, they team up and embark on an adventure like no other. As these time travelers scour the globe for clues, they will be challenged with mini-games and confronted with tricky puzzles. Join Katarina and Rodger and move quickly to save their professor from the werewolf’s curse before the moon rises! What you see is not always what you get in Magic Encyclopedia Illusions, a hidden object adventure that adds an extra layer of visual trickery. When Katarina receives word of an attack on the Magic Academy, she sets out to save her school from a fate worse than foreclosure! Join her as she learns about The Illusionist, a wizard that’s changed the appearance of countless objects around the world and is gathering an unstoppable army. To defeat her nemesis, Katarina will have to figure out how to see through his illusions and even switch back and forth between reality and deception to solve puzzles. If you’re in the mood for a game that’s both comfortably familiar and refreshingly new, look no further! Immerse yourself in this unique blending of adventure and hidden object action as you unravel the ancient secrets in each of these compelling mysteries.