- Plan, build and manage a successful farm.
- Plant crops, keep livestock and build structures while responding tounexpected events and changing seasons.
- Purchase and control authentic John Deere branded equipment — tractors, combines, planters, cultivators and more.
- Ten diverse scenarios, each with three levels of difficulty.
- Overcome bug infestations, unpredictable weather and disgruntled employees.
- Use the built-in Map Editor to create your own unique scenarios.
While PC gamers suffer no lack of affordable “tycoon” style releases, this may be the first to deal with one of the country’s most important industries: agriculture. John Deere: American Farmer challenges players to plan, build, and run a successful farm in modern America. Gamers are responsible for choosing the livestock and crops they’ll produce, the hands they’ll hire, and the (John Deere-branded) equipment they’ll purchase to help get the job done. Complicating these management responsibilities are such realistic problems as poor weather, insect infestations, volatile markets, and unhappy employees. This rural business simulation features ten pre-designed scenarios of increasing difficulty, and also includes a map editor that lets players create their own home-grown, down-on-the-farm challenges.