- Realize a true rock concert experience with all new venues, incredible lighting effects, authentic instruments and sick character moves.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Xbox 360 features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc, as well as nearly the same amount available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters – including three new ones – as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
Rock out with some of the hottest legends in “Guitar Hero III: Legends of
Rock” for the Xbox 360. For the first time in the franchise’s history, you
get to test your technique against real-life legends. Rock stars Slash, Tom
Morello, and others confront players at various points, where the object is
to drain their rock meter by outperforming them at their own songs. Choose
from over 70 tracks, many of which use master recordings from the original
artists, to channel your inner guitar god. Songs include “Anarchy in the
U.K.” by the Sex Pistols and “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour. As in
earlier versions, you can embark on a career, earning money to unlock new
characters, guitars, songs, and other surprises while competing in an
assortment of different venues.