- Play Oscar the fast-talking fish and dive in to the urban, underwater metropolis
- Explore locations like the Whale Wash, Sunken Liner and the Seahorse Race Track underworld hideout
- Dodge traffic, fend off great white sharks
- Bust some serious Fish Fu in challenging fighting sequences
- Bust a move with stylin’ hip-hop dance moves
This interactive underwater adventure is based on the 2004 feature film of the same title, which tells the tale of two misfits — a kind-hearted shark and a fast-talking fish — who swim into trouble together when each tries to be something he is not. Players take the role of Oscar, the charming, colorful “hustler fish,” who works at the local Whale Wash and spends a lot of his free time trying to live up to his own boasts. Oscar can show he’s got room to talk, however, through a selection of more than 25 action-oriented missions that have him racing though the crowded city, dancing to the beats of the movie’s hip-hop soundtrack, and fighting fin-to-fin against opponents who can talk trash (almost) as well as he does. When he’s not proving himself in one of these events, Oscar can explore Reef City, which includes many locations featured in the film and a number of all-new environments.