- The game features over 60 new songs — that 100+ minutes of music for you to move to
- Fantastic next-generation graphics bring the blistering excitement of the arcade hit home
- New games modes include the Freeze Arrow, to freeze on-screen arrows and force you to modify your dance steps — it’s new twist to the routine
- Edit Mode lets you create your own dance steps
- There’s even a Workout Mode that tracks the calories you’ve burned with your moves
The global smash-hit dancing sensation comes to the PlayStation2 with DDR Max: Dance Dance Revolution. The most robust DDR title ever, this is the definitive version of the game, and has gamers jumping to their feet with more than 65 songs, including licensed tracks and international dance hits. The power of the PlayStation2 enables full-motion music videos and high-resolution graphics. Game modes include an edit mode, which allows players to customize their dance routines, and a workout mode that tracks calories burned during play.