- Lead a military squad against terrorist threats in South Korea, the Kashmir mountains, and other hotspots
- Switch control to any squad member to vault over walls, climb through windows, use ziplines, and more
- Includes cooperative online play with support for USB headsets
- Enemy AI designed with the help of military advisors for realistic behavior
- Use stealth or brute force to complete mission objectives
After two tours of duty in Desert Storm (2002 and 2003) and battles through the thick jungles in Vietnam (2004), Pivotal Games’ Conflict series of military shooters looks to take its fight to the terrorists, with this modern warfare adventure. Veteran characters Bradley, Jones, Connors, and Foley have undergone intense counter-terrorist training for their missions in diverse, “hot spot” locations around the world, but nothing could fully prepare them for the challenges they face as the deadly organization known as March 33 begins to put its plans in motion. To prevent the terrorist plans from succeeding, single players once again take control of a small squad of soldiers, making use of each individual’s skills as the situations require. Multiplayer modes are supported for online gamers.