- With 20 new challenges, Sid Meier’s Civilization 2: Scenarios delivers more worlds to conquer.
- The expansion disc includes 12 scenarios developed by the creators of Civilization 2 and enhanced with new advances and units.
- Eight scenarios developed by avid game players round out the collection.
- Among the new scenarios: The worldwide nuclear cremation is in the history books.
- How well can you rebuild in the ashes of this strange new world?
- Also, vicious monsters from space have landed and already devastated most of the earth’s population.
- It’s up to you to stop them.
Sid Meier’s Civilization II – Conflicts in Civilization Scenarios includes
twenty new scenarios designed to expand play of Civilization II. The
package contains new worlds to conquer, new enemies to crush and new eras
in which to do it. Civilization II Scenarios includes 12 scenarios designed
by the creators of Civilization II and eight selected from the best user
designed scenarios they found on the Internet. Scenarios contain new maps,
units, technologies, sounds and music and offer you the chance to test
yourself against some of the harshest conditions imaginable.
Prepare to defend the earth in the alien invasion scenario against
creatures with a decided technological advantage. See if you can lead
confederate troops to victory in the Civil War or try to ensure that your
tribe of mutant survivors comes out on top after the apocalypse — nuclear
war, right on your desktop.
The scenario expansion pack also includes a greatly enhanced macro-language
for designing your own custom-made scenarios. As an expansion product,
Civilization II Scenarios does require the original Civilization II to be
installed in order to utilize the add-on scenarios.