- Drive more than 70 cars from 12 different classes — from European exotics to American muscle cars, mid-size sports sedans, sports cars, compacts, buses, even semi trucks
- Experience new racing conditions and environments, as you race on 40 different tracks across 3 continents
- Spectacular crash technology recreates high speed crashes with extreme detail — you’ll even be rewarded for creating the most massive pileups
- Use your car as a weapon and take out rivals, controlling the car even after crashing
- Online action in seven different modes, with up to 6 participants — racing through oncoming traffic in Crash Mode, Single Race, Road Rage and more
Buckle up and get ready to hit the streets where insane, hit-and-run, high-speed driving is what it takes to cross the finish line ahead of the pack. Burnout 3 looks to surpass its predecessors by utilizing a new graphics engine, and by its ability to provide motoring mayhem to the masses online.
In creating Burnout 3, developers decided to model play around the tendencies of online gamers. With the understanding that people like to misbehave online, in Burnout 3 players won’t race through traffic; rather, they’ll fight through traffic using any means necessary including pushing, shoving, ramming, or shunting.
With the game’s redesigned Crash Mode, up to six players can take to the streets in a bare knuckle — nay, bald tires — race to the finish line, collecting points by eliminating the competition using any means necessary. The new damage control system promises “Hollywood-style” crashes with doors flying off, hoods popping open, or even an entire front end shorn from the rest of the vehicle.