- Actors: Steve Burns, Traci Paige Johnson, Seth O’Hickory, Aleisha Allen, Nick Balaban
- Directors: Angela Santomero, Bruce Caines, Daniel Silverman, Dave Palmer, John Rowe
- Format: Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
- Language: English
- Rated: Unrated – Not Rated
- Number of tapes: 1
- Studio: Nickelodeon Network
- VHS Release Date: August 26, 2003
- Run Time: 25 minutes
Get ready for school with Blue, Joe, Periwinkle and more! From figuring out clues to figuring out word problems, preschoolers will discover that the learning never ends–even when the school day does–in these two episodes of Blues Clues!
Blue Takes You to School
To school we go! Periwinkle is excited for his first day of school, but he’s also a little nervous. Luckily, he’s got good friends coming with him–Blue, Joe, and you! While helping Joe play Blue’s Clues to figure out Blue’s favorite part of school, preschoolers help Periwinkle make friends, learn new routines, and have a Peri-perfect first day.
Numbers, numbers everywhere! From refrigerator magnets to backyard flowers, everyone’s counting in Joe and Blue’s house! And Joe’s counting on you to help him figure out Blue’s favorite number! One, two, you know what to do–help Joe find all three Blue’s Clues.