- The story and characters are the same–the wicked Cruella DeVille is still conniving to get the puppies to make a coat.
- The player can choose to have the story read to the end or pick Read and Play.
- In this choice, the player hears the story and may play games plus enjoy interactive elements on each page.
- An interesting twist on interactivity is a technique of highlighting a word (chosen by the player) in the text.
- When the player clicks on the word, a synonym or similar phrase replaces it.
Disney’s Animated StoryBook, 101 Dalmatians is a fun new way to improve children’s reading, vocabulary, and problem-solving skills. As kids read along with Pongo, Perdy, and their adorable pups, they get to move the story along by taking part in four interactive learning games, six sing-alongs, and hundreds of surprise animations. There’s even a fun thesaurus that allows kids to substitute synonyms into the story text and a dictionary that defines words with poetry. With so many innovative new features, learning has never been so doggone fun.